This tour along the coast to Sur offers breathtaking views of the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman and the pristine beaches. The gentle adventure begins in Quriyat, a very large fishing village between the lagoon and the sea.
Continue and bewaffern of sea and brook. Overlook the beautiful white beaches that are several hundred meters long. When you arrive at Fins beach (white sand beach), stop to take pictures. Then continue to Wadi Shab. After lunch, you can take a long walk in the wadi. Later return Sienach Muscat. (It is recommended to swim with swimsuit).
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Shab, 50km West of Sur, Sur 411 Oman
We start in Muscat and drive to Wadi Shab. Here we cross a small lake with a local boat and walk up to the wadi. It takes about 30-40 minutes. The walk is light, pleasant and offers many possibilities for impressive photos. At the end of the hike we swim in fresh pools to the hidden cave with waterfall. Return to the boats the same way.
Please make sure you have comfortable walking shoes, swimwear and towel.
You also need a waterproof camera.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up hotels, airport or port in Muscat
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.