Gorges Dades,Kasbahs and Sahara desert Private Tours from Red_City
* Experienced english/french speaking driver-guide
*5 days transportation in our modern, air conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
* 1 night at Hotel Kasbah , Boumalne Dades incl. half board
* 1 night at cam/bivouac , Mhamid . half board
* 1 night at Standard Camp, Erg Chegaga Accomodation . half board
* 1 night at Guest House, Tisselday incl. half board
* Guided camel rides as indicated
* Entrance fees
* Taxes and fees
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Atmospher Erg Chigaga
- Entry/Admission - El Gouera
- Entry/Admission - Foum Zguid
- Entry/Admission - Tazenakht
- Entry/Admission - Tisseldeï
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
- VISITES FEES
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Your driver will pick you up at 08.00 am at your accommodation in Marrakech. You will travel through the High Atlas Mountains via the Tichka Pass (2260 m) – the highest road pass in Morocco offering spectacular panoramic views of the mountains and valleys with a winding road. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes with different colours and the Berber villages along the way.
We head to Ouarzazate , named “Hollywood of Africa” followed by a visit of Kasbah Taourirt before we continue to Skoura palm grove and the town of roses, Kelaa Mgouna. We will drive past colorful Berber villages before we reach the Dades gorges. Overnight incl. half board at Hotel Kasbah , Boumalne Dades.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: M'Hamid, M'Hamid, Souss-Massa
After breakfast, we start our day by heading towards the Sarhro volcanic mountains. You cross via the road of Tizni n Tazazart, a spectacular winding piste through dramatic rock formations and gorges with superb views. Then continue your trip via the Draa valley lined by palm grove and many Berber Sub-Saharan villages. On our way we will stop in Tamgroute to visit the famous Coran Library, a subterranean Kasbah and a local pottery. Then, continue towards M’hamid the “doorway to the Sahara Desert”. Overnight including half board at camp/bivouac, Mhamid.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Atmospher Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, M'Hamid Morocco
After breakfast continue deeper into the desert on camel’s back for about one hour, before meeting your 4×4 driver who will drive you closer to Erg Chigaga, the biggest sand dunes in Morocco.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Gouera, Morocco
Enjoy lunch at an oasis, in the shade of palm and tamarisk trees. In the afternoon we will continue along sandy roads, and reach Erg Chigaga in time to watch the sun set over the dunes – dinner and musical entertainment by the fire. The night will be spent in traditional Nomad tents or you can sleep under the stars if you prefer.
Duration: 16 hours
Stop At: Foum Zguid, Morocco
Early morning enjoy the sunrise up the sand dunes followed by a hearty breakfast at the camp. We will leave our camp in a 4×4 vehicle via the old Paris-Dakar road, cross the Iriqui lake and finally reach Foum Zguid.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tazenakht, Morocco
Lunch will be served in the berber village of Taznakht
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tisseldeï, Morocco
Afterwards we will continue to Ait Benhaddou where we will visit the 16th century UNESCO site. Ait Benhaddou is one of the best preserved and most spectacular Kasbahs in Morocco. A famous site for Hollywood films, Ait Benhaddou was used for the blockbuster film of Gladiator. Overnight including half board at Tisselday
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
After a nice breakfast on the sunny terrace of our Guesthouse, we will make our way back towards Marrakech by crossing the sceneries of the high Atlas Mountains at the pass of 2.260 m hight. We will be back in “The Red City” by early afternoon.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.