primates in all their enthralling, furry glory have been one of the biggest draws for Rwandan travelers. The national parks housing gorillas here have significantly improved in recent times, now including more efficient road systems, an increased number of rangers and improved methods of wildlife conservation. Of the 880 gorillas thought to be left in the wild, an estimated 300 reside in Volcanoes National Park in the Virunga Mountains, a stunning stretch of green oozing with dramatic scenery and lush, verdant vegetation.
per adult from
7 hours 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Sabyinyo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
our guide will accompany you to the park helping you to enjoy this lifetime experience.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Kigali Down Town, KN 2 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.