Gorillas trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest from Kigali
These two days gorillas trekking will start and end in Kigali which is a closer drive to Bwindi National Park in Uganda than it is from Kampala. The first day will be for traveling from Kigali to Bwindi via Gatuna Border. The second day trek gorillas in Bwindi then return to Kigali the same day after the trekking. The Bwindi park is a biodiverse, mountainous area in southwest Uganda. It’s a home to world’s remaining mountain gorillas, that feed on roots, leaves and fruits from the park’s many trees. Spending on hour with these endangered species is a life changing experience you'll never forget
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Gorilla permits
- Ground transportation
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Drinking water
- A professional driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
What's excluded :
- International/domestic flights
- Additional accommodation before and after the end of the tour.
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visas, etc.)
- Other expenses
Day 1: Drive to Bwindi National Park
Pass By: Kigali International Airport, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
Our driver will meet you at the airport or at your hotel in Kigali and transfer you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, the 4 hours journey to Bwindi will include the border crossing. You’ll need an East African visa that you’ll obtain at the Kigali International Airport. On the way, you’ll have spectacular views of the terraces of the Ugandan and Rwandan mountains. This area is called the ‘Switzeland of Africa’. Arrival late in the afternoon, enjoy self walk in the nearby villages, dinner and overnight
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in a mid-range hotel in Bwindi (Broadbill Forest Camp or Bakiga Lodge)
Day 2: Mountain Gorillas trekking and return to Kigali
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Buhoma Uganda
Early morning, get up and drive to Bwindi National Park for gorillas trekking. Trekking gorillas is among the most exciting wildlife experiences on earth. The trek will take between 2 and 6hours, but it is worthy the effort. You’ll be led by an experienced ranger who will tell you interesting facts about flora and fauna in the jungle and the lifestyle of the gorillas. Stay with the gorillas 1 hour, then go back to the lodge, have lunch then be transferred to Kigali.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kigali International Airport or hotel in Kigali
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.