Goriska Brda & Vipava valley wine tour | Private trip from Ljubljana
The wine world knows Slovenia as a small but diverse wine country. WineXpedition tour combines professional guides specialised in wine, curated wineries and visits to charming stone-built villages in the most prominent 2 wine districts: the Vipava Valley and the Goriška Brda. Autochthonous wines such as zelen, pinela, rebula and barbera will be tasted besides renowned global varieties.
Note: wine tastings not included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private driver/guide
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Vipava 1894
What's excluded :
- Up to three winery guided tours with wine tasting (4 samples at each stop)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Klet Brda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vipavski Kriz Castle, Place 70, Vipavski Kriz Slovenia
Stop at Vipavski Kriz
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vipava 1894, Vinarska cesta 5, Vipava 5271 Slovenia
First winery visit with tasting (Vipava Valley)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Klet Brda, Zadruzhna cesta 9, Dobrovo 5212 Slovenia
Second wine tasting (Goriska Brda)
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Advantages of private tour:- Pick up/drop off at your chosen location- Pickup time is flexible and adjustable to your wishes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests attending wine tasting need to at least 18 years old. We encurage responsible drinking.
- Selection of visits and wine tastings at local wineries are subject to producers' availability on specific dates. Please note that the itinerary order may change.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are asked to disinfect hands before each entry, vehicles are thoroughly disinfected after each trip or guests change. Face mask might be required inside the vehicle. Vehicle equipped with disinfectant, tissues, bin and current behavioral adjustment guidelines and requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.