Goriska Brda by bike - day tour
Join us on tour over Goriška Brda, a land intertwined with thousands of misteries and sweetest surprises. Treat your eyes with the most splendid views that stretch all the way to the endless sea.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- hotel pick-up & drop-off
- all transports
- tourist guiding
- bike rental (hardtail mountain bike)
- bicycle helmets
- wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- extra entrance fees
- extra tasting
- other bike equipement
- Slovenia is a land of wine regions, where most alluring tastes are born. Among the most prominent is the Goriška Brda region. It’s location at the border with Italy, rich in history and warm-hearted people, make Brda unique and colourful. Treat your eyes with the most splendid views that stretch all the way to the endless sea.
Join us on tour over Goriška Brda, a land intertwined with thousands of misteries and sweetest surprises. Soon after we hop on our bikes, a careful eye will spot the amazing Castello di Spessa, one of numerous manors just across the border with Italy. A path through vineyards will introduce us to Slovenia’s best vintners, and lead us to the core of Brda - to Medana and Dobrova. Prepare to be enchanted by the walk through the village of Šmartno, that is said to have its origins in the Roman times and that has served as an important strategic point throughout the centuries. From this historical and cultural gem we will set off for a view of the Alps and the valley of Fiurli, just before returning downhill through vineyards and back to Vipolže.
Departure Point :Selected accommodation
Departure Time :Every day at 9am
The schedule is for information only and can change.
All programs and schedules are flexible and adjustable based on desires of guests. They can be modulated by prior arrangement, or the group itself can change them after consultation with a guide.
Return Detail :Selected accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is Sport
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.