Gothenburg Fika Tour
Going for a fika at a "fik" is by far one of the most Swedish things one can ever do. Fika basically means to meet up for a coffee and a piece of cake or pastry, and a fik is slang for a café, bakery or pastry shop. Sweden enjoys a highly developed culture when it comes to baked goods, and everywhere in Gothenburg, you’ll find cafés and cake shops brimming with atmosphere, character, and quality and this tour takes you to explore some of the best this city has to offer! From top class cafés and award winning bakeries to mouthwatering and Instagram-friendly dishes you get to taste your way through Gothenburg while learning all about the tradition that is the one thing you will surely want to take back home with you from Sweden.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Vastra Gotaland County, West Coast
Have you heard of the unique Swedish tradition of fika..? If you are a coffee connoisseur and lover of all things confectionary then fika was made for you! Come join the tour that teaches you all about this magnificent social institution that is the pride and glory of Sweden.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Haga Nygata 28, 411 22 Göteborg, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.