Gothic Quarter and Sagrada Familia Private Tour Skip the Line Tickets included
A travel throughout 2.000 years of history, skip the line tickets included!
Get to know Barcelona from its foundation the first century BC to nowadays by visiting the oldest part of the city to finish the tour inside Sagrada Familia, still under construction!
We will start the tour by walking through winding alleyways in the oldest part of the city, the Gothic Quarter. While the name brings us back to the medieval era, the point is that everything started a long time before, during the Roman Empire.
We will see medieval palaces and churches, the old Jewish Quarter, the famous Barcelona's busiest market, La Boqueria, and of course, some Roman remains.
Right after, we will get in a cab to go to the most iconic and more popular attractions in Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia. The most visited monument in Spain with over 4. 000. 000 visitors per year. Don't worry about that, with me you will use a separate entrance and will skip the line saving your time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Sagrada Familia Skip The Line Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will start the tour by walking through winding alleyways in the oldest part of the city, the Gothic Quarter.
While the name brings us back to the medieval era, the point is that everything started a long time before, during the Roman Empire.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: La Sagrada Familia, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia
The most visited monument in Spain with over 4. 000. 000 visitors per year.
Don't worry about that, with me you will use a separate entrance and will skip the line saving your time!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums.
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders.
- No plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies.
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- * An audio receiver provided for guests so information arrives properly regardless of social distancing. Single-use headphones provided. * Face masks required for travelers in indoor areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.