Gourmet aperitif at the Salumeria in Siena
Visit and taste local delicacies at one of the most ancient salumeria and delicatessen in Siena. Meet the owners and learn the stories and curiosities of Tuscan gourmet food and wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Cold cuts and cheese
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of wine & a glass of Vinsanto
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Enter the most ancient salumeria and delicatessen in Siena. Meet the owners and learn the stories and curiosities of Tuscan gourmet food and wine.
The delicatessen is the last one that still produces artisan cured meats in the Sienese territory. Attached to the Salumeria, the family has opened a small tavern, where you can enjoy their platters and other typical dishes of Siena.
Sit and taste delicious local dishes such as cold cuts and local cheese. Toast with a glass of fine Tuscan wine and enjoy an informal and convivial atmosphere with your friends and family.
• Local delicacies with fine wine
Departure Point :53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.