Gourmet Catamaran Excursion in Anguilla
Pyratz Gourmet Sailing is the Ultimate Catamaran Experience with a unique concept combining Pleasure of Sailing, Discovery and Gastronomy.
Avoid the crowded boats... We only welcome 10 passengers aboard for an intimate atmosphere and absolute confort at sea.
We also commit to preserve our natural environment and support sustainable tourism by adopting environmentally friendly practices and sourcing locally.
Get on board of our 45ft Power Catamaran for an amazing, unforgettable and authentic experience. Our professional and flexible crew commits to make your day special and unique with a service on board beyond expectations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - French and Caribbean Fusion. Wine Pairing.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Craft Cocktails, French Rosé, Local Beers.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Corral Friendly Sunscreen
- Captain & Hostess / Chef
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rendezvous Bay, Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla
On the eastern side of the island of Anguilla, looking back at St. Martin, lies the amazing soft and white sand Rendezvous Beach. It is the perfect place for a peaceful first morning stop, to take a bath, snorkel or go for a beach walk.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Maundays Bay, West End Village Anguilla
Pass near this exotic luxurious look beach where the famous and upscale Cap Juluca Hotel is located. Enjoy the wonderful view from the boat and get your camera out!
Stop At: Meads Bay, Long Bay Village Anguilla
Enjoy a 4-course lunch on board while being in one of the most amazing beaches on the island. Then, go explore the creek and beach with our paddle board, kayak, or snorkeling gear; or just relax and unwind while sipping a cocktail in this paradise.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :65 Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.