Gourmet Catamaran Excursion in Saint Martin
Pyratz Gourmet Sailing is the Ultimate Catamaran Experience with a unique concept combining Pleasure of Sailing, Discovery and Gastronomy.
Avoid the crowded boats... We only welcome 10 passengers aboard for an intimate atmosphere and absolute confort at sea.
We also commit to preserve our natural environment and support sustainable tourism by adopting environmentally friendly practices and sourcing locally.
Get on board of our 45ft Power Catamaran for an amazing, unforgettable and authentic experience. Our professional and flexible crew commits to make your day special and unique with a service on board beyond expectations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - French and Caribbean Fusion, Wine Pairing.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Craft Cocktails, French Rosé, Local Beers.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Corral-Friendly Sunscreen
- Captain & Hostess / Chef
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Creole Rock, St Martin
In the Grand Case Bay, the Rocher Créole is a favorite meeting place for pelicans, brown booby and diving enthusiasts. Put your snorkeling gear on and go explore the under water life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
High spot for marine turtles! Dive into the crystal-clear turquoise water and get a tan on the soft white sand beach of Tintamarre. Guests will also enjoy a 4-course lunch on board in this peaceful paradise.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Happy Bay Beach, Between Friars Bay and the Bay of Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
Happy Bay is a beautiful beach usually deserted other than a few people enjoying the privacy. Go beach exploring with our paddle board or kayak, or just relax and sip an after-lunch cocktail on our floating mat.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Baie Longue, St Martin
Located on the Western corner of Saint Martin, this quit and intimate beach has a spectacular view. On our way back, we will slowly pass near to enjoy the view from the boat and take pictures while listening nice music and why not.... sip on one last cocktail or a glass of Champagne.
Departure Point :65 Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.