Gourmet Dinner at Espacio Trapiche
Trapiche represents “the richness of diversity.” Over the course of its history, this winery has always understood the strength of viticulture in this country, specializing in obtaining the best of the terroir, creating unique wines.
¿Why Visit this Winery?
Because this historic Argentine building is an antique winery where we can learn both old and new winemaking techniques, as well as about each zone and vineyard where they maximize the expressions of their wines.
Due to the current situation of COVID19 all programs are subject to modifications. The itinerary will be informed by the time of booking confirmation. The final itinerary will be confirmed 48/24 hours prior to the service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Night tour of the winery before dinner.
- 3 steps paired dinner with Trapiche wines.
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Trapiche
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Trapiche, Nueva Mayorga s/n Entre calles Roca y Mitre Coquimbito Maipu, Mendoza 5521 Argentina
An excellent option to enjoy the architecture and the excellent wines of the traditional Trapiche Winery along with the best of Mendoza's gastronomy.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is only from hotels located in Mendoza city area. If you are staying in an Airbnb or if you didn't select hotel pick up please contact us to coordinate the nearest meeting point. Please bear in mind that it takes around 45 minutes from the arranged time to pick up every passenger of the tour. Our tour leader will personally greet you at the lobby.Departure / arrival times: From 7:30 p.m. / 11:30 p.m. (approx.)
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.