Gourmet Food Tour Vienna
Discover Vienna form its luxurious side and get a taste of what we call fancy. From a private wine cellar to newly interpreted Viennese dishes. At the glamorous Palais Ferstel where some of the most interesting delicacy stores in Vienna are, we will start with an exciting tour through some of the most exclusive places in Vienna's city center. We will taste a variety of sam specialties and treat ourselves with the atmosphere of an iconic rooftop bar and a glass of champagne.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine Tasting
- Food Tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tours Vienna, Vienna 1010 Austria
From a private wine cellar to newly interpreted viennese dishes.
At the glamorous Palais Ferstel where some of the most interesting delicacy stores in Vienna are, we will start with an exciting tour through some of the most exclusive places in Viennas city center. We will taste a variety of sam specialties and treat ourselves with the atmosphere of an iconic rooftop bar and a glass of champagne.
From finest chocolates to sparkling champagne - all that and more will be served during this exciting evening!
The luxurious way to discover Vienna
The visit of a restaurant rated by Gault&Millau is also part of this tour, where we will get some classic viennese but modern interpreted dishes and an exciting truffle dish will be served. Our next stop is the famous „Kipferlhaus“, where we will enjoy a private wine tasting of some of the best wines Austria has to present. Our last visit will be one of the most interesting kitchen styles and restaurants in the city center of Vienna.
On this tour we don’t miss out on anything. „Treat yourself with nothing but the best“ is the slogan of the evening
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
Wandering around to get too our foodie stops
Departure Point :Lichtensteg 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Bäckerstraße, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Vienna is safe and has no mask requirements anymore, as well there are no rules for shops or restaurants. So we are happy to provide our experiences as they were before.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.