Gourmet Guided Tour in Annecy
A guided tour that combines heritage with a visit to the old town of Annecy, and gluttony! Indeed, 2 stops with tastings (chocolates, pastries, cheeses and wines) at renowned artisans are planned.
Departure is guaranteed from 2 people, and the total number of participants cannot exceed 8 people in total. The tour is not available on Sunday and Wednesday. The indicated rate is valid for up to 4 people. Of course the health rules in the context of the Covid are respected.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Service of a licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Palais de l'Ile
- Entry/Admission - Chateau d'Annecy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Vieille Ville, 74000, Annecy France
With your guide, you will discover the old town and its colorful facades, its cobbled streets, its hidden passages.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palais de l'Ile, 3 Passage de l'Ile, 74000, Annecy France
You will stop in front of the famous "old prisons", without doubt the most photographed monument in Annecy! Visit possible with supplement
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chateau d'Annecy, Place du chateau, 74000, Annecy France
Your steps will undoubtedly lead you, according to your desires, to the Château d'Annecy which dominates the city. The opportunity to admire the roofs of the old town (entrance is not included - visit possible with supplement)
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Théâtre Bonlieu, 1 Rue Jean Jaurès, 74000 Annecy, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.