Gourmet Tapas Small Group Walking Tour and Flamenco Show
Visit a Modernist-style tapas bar in the heart of Barcelona’s Eixample neighborhood, and then finish the night in an emblematic flamenco bar in the heart of the Gothic Quarter in famous Plaça Reial. This exciting 3-hour evening experience includes a stroll around Eixample to sample authentic Catalan tapas such as ‘pa amb tomàquet,’ and visit to a ham delicatessen in Born. Finish your evening with a 45-minute authentic flamenco show featuring some of the genre's newest rising stars. Sip sangria and dine on gourmet tapas as dancers perform their fiery Spanish flamenco moves to traditional Spanish music!
Numbers are limited to 20 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Tapas selection and 1 drink at the tapas bar
- Selection of ham and 1 drink in the ham shop
- Glasses of cava and sangria, plus gourmet tapas
- Flamenco show
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- After meeting your guide in central Barcelona, near Palau de la Musica, take a leisurely stroll to Eixample to discover a tapas gem, one of Barcelona’s Modernist-style bars. The bar serves up delicious small plates of Catalan favorites such as pa amb tomàquet (bread with olive oil and tomatoes) and patates braves (potatoes with oil, red pepper and chili, served with aioli). Watch the chef prepare the food, and then sit down to savor a plate and a drink while hearing tales about Catalan cuisine.
Walk off your snack with a stroll to Born, listening to your guide talking about Barcelona’s history, food and culture as you go. Your destination is the neighborhood's locally loved ham shop, where huge legs of serrano ham hang in the windows. Head inside and sample some of the best meats, made from acorn-fed pigs, and sample popular cheeses such as Manchego.
Continuing your stroll through Born, pass Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia) and the old Roman city walls, and then wind your way to the heart of the Gothic Quarter to Plaça Reial, a bustling nighttime square near La Rambla, where the highlight of your evening awaits -- a flamenco performance inside one of the oldest flamenco bars in Barcelona!
Sip a welcome glass of cava while soaking up the authentic atmosphere. Then, grab your seat and enjoy the show, which includes all the traditional elements of a flamenco performance, including dancing, singing and Spanish guitar songs. Sip on sangria and dine on plates of gourmet tapas as dancers perform their fiery Spanish flamenco moves right in front of you.
Your evening experience finishes after the show, but you're welcome to head to the roof terrace or visit the stylish bar for drinks at your own expense, if you wish.
Departure Point :C/ Palau de la Música, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 18; ID may be required
- This tour operates in English only
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Explore Catalunya we take the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously. In addition to our safety procedures, we have adapted our tours to avoid periods where there might be large crowds, and we have carefully ensured that any places we visit follow the same high hygiene standards as us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.