Gourmet Wine & Dine Journey
From whatever angle you look at it: the people in Bosnia and Herzegovina take eating and drinking very seriously. Traditional foods are very hearty and mainly meat based. Meat is extremely well prepared and often organic. In the urban centres on can find a wide range of great quality restaurants serving mainly Italian, Mediterranean, Viennese and traditional cuisine.
During this sensational dining experience you will be treated to an ALL-INCLUSIVE multi course meal with drinks included. Indulge in both the savory and sweet delicacies special to Bosnia and Herzegovina along with the very finest locally produced drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Multi course meal
- Drinks included
What's excluded :
- Bosnian cuisine uses many spices, but usually in moderate quantities. Most dishes are light, as they are cooked in lots of water; the sauces are fully natural, consisting of little more than the natural juices of the vegetables in the dish. Typical ingredients include tomatoes, potatoes, onions, garlic, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, mushrooms, spinach, courgette, dried and fresh beans, plums, milk, paprika and cream called pavlaka and kajmak. Typical meat dishes include primarily beef and lamb due to Islamic dietary laws, although the Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs can consume pork. Some local specialties are ćevapi, burek, dolma, sarma, pilav (pilaf), gulaš (goulash), ajvar and a whole range of Eastern sweets. The best local wines come from Herzegovina where the climate is suitable for growing grapes. Plum or apple rakija, is produced in Bosnia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your location in the city so we may pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.