Graffiti Tour in La Candelaria Bogotá
Bogotá has become a world reference in graffiti. It boasts impressive murals and street art that place it above cities like Miami, Amsterdam, Río, and México City. Its rise as one of the key city-canvases in Latin America has made it an attractive destination for the curious tourist and the bold artist. Would you have guessed?
As with graffiti everywhere else, Bogotá’s history with the art has often been tense. But great art can overcome negative labels. Right now, no one would call it vandalism. It has struggled but has earned its place and the city is better for it. The mixture of social and political commentary with a twist of local and foreign styles make Bogotá’s graffiti truly a sight to behold.
Join us in this tour not only of Colombia’s history as told by art but a tour of Bogotá as a curated museum of amazing artists!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Visit to several graffiti in downtown Bogotá
- Socio-political context of graffiti production
- Colombian Andean Tea
- All-risk insurance
What's excluded :
- Extra purchases
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Explore Bogotá's downtown through graffiti and witness the legacy muralism and urban art has given to La Candelaria and the city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Del Chorro Del Quevedo, Carrera 2 at Calle 13, Bogota Colombia
Meet new people and our guide at Chorro De Quevedo Square and let him show you what La Candelaria has hidden away.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Avenida Jimenez, Czxczxczxc, Bogota 234234234 Colombia
Discovering street art in La Candelaria district and its main artists’ perspectives
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plazoleta Chorro de Quevedo, Cl. 12b #22 2-98, Bogotá, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, we will provide an umbrella in case it rains.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.