Grafoodiez- Food and Graffiti: THE BEST TOUR
*The tour is subject to a minimum of participants to take place. If tour is cancelled because the minimum of participants is not met, we will contact you
Join us for a fascinating tour and awaken your senses at the first Jewish neighbourhood and one of the most beautiful areas in Tel Aviv. The tour includes all the “must see” places, and showcases the odd and wonderful connection between food and street art. You will get to see interesting pieces of art, taste unique flavours, and hear juicy stories.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - 2-3 unique food tastings
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florentine, South Tel Aviv, bordered by Derech Yafo St., Ha'aliya, Derech Shalma, and Avravnal, Tel Aviv Israel
Visit unique and tucked away places.
Discover a world of creativity for your soul and desire for food.
Get a feel of the full presence of art, both on the walls and in the creation of food.
Hear interesting background stories, that reveal the beauty of street life atmosphere.
Departure Point :Elifelet St 26, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :Private tour 5/24/2019 - 11/4/2021
Public tour 5/25/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Gluten and Lactose free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.