Granada : walking tour with a local guide
Discover the city through a local’s eyes. Our walking tour starts every day, it will last approximately 2,5 hours, this is a group tour for at most 12 people, the itinerary includesbeautiful streets and steps, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes, bring curiosity and eagerness to learn... Our expert tour guide will show you all the not-to-be missed places in Granada. This tour has been specifically designed for those who want to see the main attractions and also discover some hidden gems, at the end of the tour you will have learned history, urban legends and much much more.
We arrange group walking tours in order to allow our customers to maximize the experience, the number of participants will be at most 12, this guarantees to respect each attendants’ need.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Nueva, Granada Spain
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.