GRANADA: Albaicin & Sacromonte nigth tour
Enjoy the view of the Alhambra and learn the history of Granada, the last Muslim city of Spain on this guided walking tour at night. Discover the ancient quarters of Albaicin and Sacromonte and take in the stunning architecture. The duration of this tour is 2.5 hours.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Nueva, Granada Spain
Main center of the monumental area of Granada
Pass By: Iglesia de San Gil y Santa Ana, Plaza Santa Ana 1, 18010 Granada Spain
The square next to it is the starting point of the tour
Pass By: Carrera del Darro, Granada Spain
According to several specialized media, one of the most beautiful streets in the world.
Pass By: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
Neighborhood of Muslim origin, which focuses the tour
Pass By: Mirador de San Nicolas, Calle Espaldas a San Nicolas s/n, 18009 Granada Spain
Beautiful viewpoint, in front of the Alhambra. You can not go to Granada and not go through this lookout
Pass By: Sacromonte, Granada Spain
Neighborhood in which flamenco tablaos are traditionally concentrated, which are usually in caves.
It is the gypsy neighborhood par excellence
Departure Point :Calle Cárcel Baja, 2, 18001 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Travelers are required to wear personal masks and observe social distancing during the experience.
- Guides will worn masks and gloves.
- It is recommended to the client to have his own headset.
- In place procedures frequent cleaning or sanitizing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.