Granada City Tour
This is a tour in the oldest city in the Americas
The tour will take place on foot to have a closer perception of the local culture and people.
This tour is full of information about culture, gastronomy, architecture, history and more ...
You will be all the time with a guide certified by INTUR which is the government department responsible for training national guides.
Come and enjoy with us this lovely tour!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Certified Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Antiguo Convento San Francisco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Granada, Costado Este del Parque Central, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
Our accredited Guide will explain the history of the Cathedral, also the foundation of the city, evolution and culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Calle Real Xalteva Barrio Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Our accredited guide will explain the history of the church and you can go up to the viewpoint in the bell tower
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de Xalteva, Calle Real Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Our accredited guide will give you history of the Church and the indigenous community before the arrival of the Spaniards.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro Cultural Antiguo Convento San Francisco, De Catedral 1 c. al Norte, 1 c. al Este, Granada Nicaragua
Our accredited guide will provide historical information about the church and the life and culture of our ancestors in the museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Adventour Nicaragua, Granada, Nic Managua Boaco, Granada 14034, Nicaragua
Return Detail :Central Park Of Granada, KM 9 1/2 Carretera a Masaya, Managua, Nicaragua
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.