Granada City Tour and Boat Tour in Lake Nicaragua
Spend a day touring Granada to see the important sites, including the convent of San Francisco Church and Iglesia la Merced. In the afternoon, cruise around Lake Nicaragua and see many of the over 300 islands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Los Tres Mundos
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Tio Antonio Hamaca
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby. From there, you will hop into a traditional carriage pulled by two horses and conducted by a local driver. You will see La Casa de los Tres Mundos – an art gallery and cultural academy, the convent of San Francisco Church, which was built in 1529 and is decorated with elegant paintings and pre-Columbian statues from Zapatera Island. Continuing on, you will see Tio Antonio, an NGO organization which supports kids from the streets. You will also visit Café de Las Sonrisas.
Only a short distance away, you will climb the tower of Iglesia la Merced for fantastic panoramic views of the city. Then visit the old train station which has been restored and is located in front of Sandino Park.
In the afternoon, you will be driven to Lake Nicaragua where you will climb aboard a boat to cruise around the lake to see many of the 356 islands. During your tour, you will even stop at San Pablo Island Fort, which was used in colonial times to protect Granada from pirates searching to plunder gold and other valuable assets.
Departure Point :Pickup from your hotel or home rental in Granada
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.