Granada Flamenco & Tapas Tour
We start the tour with delicious local tapas and tastings in the historic centre of Granada. Your Food Sherpa will lead you to some typical businesses in the city.
At the first stop we try two contemporary dishes. At this restaurant we dispell some urban myths about Spanish food. Information that will be handy for you over the rest of your stay in Andalucia. At the second stop we taste more traditional food prepared in a hidden restaurant well-loved by locals.
Our final stop on the route is a classic restaurant in Granada, trading since 1976. Here we try two dishes and a traditional dessert ending our experience on a sweet note.
Then we head to the best flamenco venue in Granada. In a one hour show we get to experience the passion and drama of real flamenco. This intimate tablao has professional dancers, passionate singers and impressive guitarists.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets for the Flamenco Show
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Acera del Darro, Granada Spain
Meeting point is very close
Departure Point :Calle Acera del Casino, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Calle Reyes Católicos, Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.