Granada, Toledo & Madrid, 2 days from Costa del Sol
Enjoy 2 days guided bus tour through from Costa del Sol to Madrid, driving through Granada and Toledo.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Travel Insurance.
- 1 night accommodation in Granada
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup/ drop-off
Day 1: COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA (190 kms)
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museo Cuevas del Sacromonte, Barranco de Los Negros, Sacromonte, 18010 Granada Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Catalonia Granada hotel, or similar
Day 2: GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID (446 kms)
Pass By: Swords from Toledo, Ap. Correos, 424, 45080 Toledo Spain
2nd. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID (446 kms)
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, full of history and monuments. Lunch and city sightseeing throughout its narrow streets and alleys. Continuation back to Madrid. Arrival and end of our services.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Costa del Sol, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tour departs from Costa del Sol /end will be in Madrid.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.