Granada's City Tour
Experience the history in Granada, one of the oldest colonial cities in the Americas, founded by the Spanish in 1524.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Granada Department
No visit to Granada is complete without exploring the city's historic center on foot and in a classic horse-drawn carriage. On this tour, you discover key sites including the San Francisco Convent, founded in 1529, and La Merced church where you can climb the bell tower and enjoy spectacular views over the city, Lake Nicaragua, and Mombacho volcano. The last stop is the oldest sector of the town, the area around the Xalteva church and the old city walls
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Granada, Granada, Granada Department
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you at the hotel's lobby or at the entrance of the previous designated pick-up point.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.