Grand Budapest walking tour
This Budapest orientation tour is a great option for you, if you are visiting Budapest for the first time. Let us help you discover the most stunning attractions of both the Buda and the Pest side in 6 hours by walking, so you can definitely see as much as possible during this half day tour.
Itinerary: On the Pest side we’ll take you to Heroes' square, and the City Park neighborhood. We'll walk along the Andrássy avenue, and stop by the State Opera House. After visiting the jewish quarter, we’ll reach the St. Stephen’s Basilica, the largest Catholic church of Budapest. In the governmental district we'll explore the Liberty Square and see the Parliament Building.
On the other side – the old historical town of Buda –, we’ll show you around the Buda Castle Garden Bazaar, the Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion, and Matthias Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Buda Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle District
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, hostels, apartments, AirBnB
Return Detail :Budapest, Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.