Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Small Group Day Tour
Travel in Luxury on our Mercedes Vehicle with comfortable reclining leather seats, free WiFi, USB charging ports. Depart Las Vegas for the Grand Canyon's West Rim on this small-group tour. You will stop at the Hoover Dam for photo ops before traveling through the Joshua Tree forest on your way to the canyon. Here, you will have 2.5 hours to explore on your own and you may opt to walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (own expense). This is a great tour for those looking for a smaller, more intimate personalized experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Bottled water
- Experienced Driver and Guide
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Skywalk ticket USD25 (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Make a stop at the historic Hoover Dam, where you will have photo opportunities and views of Lake Mead. Hoover Dam was mandatory for the growth of population and economics in the Southwest part of the United States. It was needed for flood control, irrigation, drinking water, and electricity for millions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Walk out onto the glass walk way - Skywalk which is 4000 feet above the Colorado River.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, we allow you up to 2.5 hours of your own time to venture around while taking on the magnificent views. Lunch is included which is a sandwich, wrap or salad that we pickup on the way to the canyon. One of the seven natural wonders of the world, cross this off the bucket list and experience the 4000+ foot canyon walls up close.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup times will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.