Grand Canyon Highlights Tour by Helicopter
Experience a spectacular air tour of the Grand Canyon by helicopter! See popular sites such as Lake Mead, Lake Las Vegas and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. Once the tour arrives at the West Rim, take in incredible views of this natural wonder, including points of interest such as Eagle Point, Guano Point and the winding Colorado River. During your return to Las Vegas, you'll fly through Black Canyon for wonderful photo opportunities of the Hoover Dam!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 40-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Grand Canyon Landing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Henderson Executive Airport, 3500 Executive Terminal Dr, Henderson, NV 89052, USA
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, you'll be taken on a short ride to the Henderson Executive Airport, where you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter for an exciting flight to the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
As you settle into your seat and enjoy a smooth, air-conditioned flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. The large windows of your EC-130 helicopter allow for spectacular sights from the air. You'll also be provided headphones so you can learn about the sights you see through recorded commentary.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you follow the Colorado River you'll soon reach the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
While your pilot flies you between the canyon walls, have your cameras ready to capture photos of the different layers of rock and scenery from this amazing vantage point. Your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
On your return flight, soar low over Black Canyon and Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. When you land, your driver will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of seven people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in. This is an air-only helicopter tour, you will not land in the canyon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240 lbs (563 kg)
- Children under 2 years are free of charge. Proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.