Grand Canyon National Park with Route 66
Enjoy an early departure and early return for Grand Canyon National Park. Travel from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park with 3 hours at the deepest and widest part of the canyon. On your return enjoy a stop on historic Route 66. Includes park admission, bottled water, snack and a boxed lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Grand Canyon National Park Admission
- Round trip Transportation from select hotels
- Light snack, Box Lunch, & Bottled Water
- Scenic photo stop of Lake Mead
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon National Park
What's excluded :
- Guide Gratuities
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robert L Mendenhall Scenic Overlook, Boulder City, NV
Start off your journey with a prelude to the main attraction with a photo stop at the Scenic Overlook for a view of Lake Mead, the largest artificial lake in North America. It is created by Hoover Dam nearby as a result of installing a dam on the Colorado River, where the water originates.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
Travel on a part of the Mojave Desert and sight-see the desert landscape after you cross the Colorado River high above on the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy views and rim walks at the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Route 66
Stop in nostalgic Seligman, AZ on the original and historic Route 66.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Departure Time :5:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please limit luggage to one (up to the size of a backpack) per guest.
- Children under 2 years old, not occupying their own seat and not exceed accompanying adults may participate at no charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Destinations are subject to closure due to factors beyond our control; such as bad weather, road construction, etc.
- Since the tour can be delayed due to bad weather or other circumstances, please do not plan other time sensitive activities near the scheduled conclusion of this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.