Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Take an scenic helicopter tour through the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas complete with a Champagne picnic in the basin. Fly over Lake Mead, the impressive Hoover Dam and Fortification Hill. During your journey you will see many breathtaking views of the Southwest and a sunset view of the Strip.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter
- Landing on a private bluff in the Grand Canyon
- Champagne toast and light snack (vegetables, fruit, crackers and cheese)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by deluxe van
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Your Grand Canyon experience begins with you being picked up from your hotel and driven to the heliport where you’ll board your air-conditioned Eco-Star helicopter.
You'll fly over Lake Las Vegas and Lake Mead on your way to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
As you fly over the Hoover Dam enjoy the amazing views of the recently built bypass bridge. During your flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via headphones.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Once you reach the Grand Canyon you''ll pilot will land you deeper and further into the canyon than any other helicopter tour. You'll stop on a private bluff overlooking the Colorado River for a Champagne toast and light snack. From this incredible perch 3,500 feet below the canyon rim, celebrate and relax under an authentic Native American ramada shelter, your pilot will be happy to answer any questions you have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Back in the helicopter, enjoy another 45-minute flight back just in time to enjoy a gorgeous sunset. As you fly to Las Vegas, you'll see the city transform as all the glittery lights of Downtown Las Vegas and the world famous Strip.
When you land, your transportation will be waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.