Grand Canyon Tour In Spanish With Access To Skywalk
No one includes you as much as we GUARANTEED!
Our Tours are with 100% Spanish Guides in Comfortable Transportation with a maximum of 14 people which allows you to live a totally different Experience to travel in a bus with more than 50 people.
We are the only company that provides a REAL TOUR IN SPANISH with expert guides that provide you with important information and take you to know the best points of the Grand Canyon
When acquiring an experience of this magnitude you must make sure you do it with the best company. With almost 15 years of service Las Vegas In Your Language is the Largest and Most Recognized Company of Tours in Spanish in Las Vegas having served more than 100 thousand clients from all Spanish-speaking countries of the World. Thousands of testimonies support us in our social networks, Tripadvisor, Google and on our website
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - All our Land Tours include Breakfast and Lunch
- Package of 6 Photographs taken with Professional Camera
- Access to the Skywalk
- Las Vegas Bracelet In Your Language
- Commemorative Memory of your Visit to Las Vegas
- 100% Spanish Guide
- Comfortable Round Trip Transportation in Minivan from your Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Incredible Tours to the Grand Canyon 100% In Spanish.
Don't just visit the Grand Canyon. Live it in your language!
We include Transportation in Mini Vans Commodes with Custom Guide and options to add different activities such as the Famous Skywalk, Helicopter Descent to the Grand Canyon Bottom, Boat Trip, Horse Ride and much more!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not see your hotel in the list contact us to confirm as we pick up at any hotel near the main stripPorts
- Las Vegas
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.