Grand Canyon West Rim Aerial Helicopter Tour
See the West Rim of the Grand Canyon from an aerial perspective during a scenic helicopter tour from Boulder City Airport. Travel in style with luxury hotel transport to the airport where you will board your helicopter for. Enjoy incredible photo ops from the helicopter's wrap-around windows as you soar above the landscape. Marvel at Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the green ribbon of the Colorado River winding from the depths of the Grand Canyon’s sculptured sandstone walls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90-minute approx. flight (Las Vegas departure)
- 70-minute approx. flight (Boulder City departure)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine (Las Vegas departure)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van (Boulder City departure)
- All taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Views of the Las Vegas Strip included if a Las Vegas departure is selected.
Pass By: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Soar above the Grand Canyon’s astounding West Rim, and look down on the meandering Colorado River and viewpoints such as Eagle Point, home to the glass-bottomed Skywalk.
Pass By: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Views of the Grand Canyon West include Guano Point, a popular viewpoint within the canyon.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Fly over the famous Hoover Dam en route to the Grand Canyon West.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at select Las Vegas hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.