Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour
The West Rim of the Grand Canyon has much to offer and this tour allows you to see it all! Enjoy this day tour to the canyon by bus, where you can take in magnificent views from multiple look out points. Brave the glass skywalk or take a exhilarating helicopter tour to the floor of the canyon 4,000 feet below. This tour includes both a light continental breakfast and lunch as well as hotel pick up and drop off from most local hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Unlimited bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Hualapai Ranch
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas and head to the Grand Canyon's west rim - home to the world-famous Skywalk. After a relaxing bus ride through the 900 year old Joshua Tree forest, you will arrive at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Once here, you will receive a ticket for lunch and your shuttle ticket which will allow you to move about the canyon very easily. You will have approximately three (3) hours to explore here on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Your first stop will be Eagle Point. Here, you can step out onto the glass skywalk, a U-shaped glass deck that extends 70 feet beyond the rim of the Canyon giving you a full view of the 4,000 foot drop to the Colorado River below. The views from here are nothing short of spectacular and be sure to spot the eagle in the facing rock. Also at Eagle Point is a Native American Village which displays many tribal homes and depicts the lifestyle of the local natives and you can watch cultural activities such as performances by Indian dances in the amphitheater. This is an optional upgrade that you can select upon checkout.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
From here, you can make your way to Guano Point with even more spectacular views over the Colorado River. You can hike the trail here which leads to the highest point where the scenic vantage offers a majestic view of the Colorado River or just simply relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Grand Canyon West whilst enjoying a hot meal with stunning views!
Another great add-on is the Discovery Helicopter Tour where you will descend and land 3,200 feet below the rim viewing the breathtaking scenery from the bottom just above the Colorado River. Please Note: Due to time constraints, the skywalk and helicopter options cannot be booked together. Total helicopter portion lasts approximately 40 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your third option is to visit the Hualapai Cowboy Ranch to experience Western activities. This is a great alternate for your lunch stop!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Customer weight requirement only applies to Helicopter option
- Deli style lunch includes choices of Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham, Vegetarian or Gluten Free Salad with or without meat
- Continental breakfast includes muffins, Belvita cookies, banana and juice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Fully compliant with COVID19 guidelines
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Drivers and tour guides will make timely announcements to passengers reminding them to be fully compliant with COVID19 guidelines. Particular emphasis to be placed on social distancing throughout the entire tour experience. No seating behind driver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.