Grand Canyon West Rim by Tour Trekker with Optional Upgrades
Travel in first-class comfort by Tour Trekker with a passionate tour guide to the Grand Canyon’s stunning West Rim. This custom built tour vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Take in the majestic sights from Eagle and Guano points. Then enjoy some of the most awe-inspiring views on the planet! Your adventure guide will share fascinating facts on the history, culture, geology, flora and fauna on this exceptional adventure.
You have the option to upgrade your West Rim Classic tour to combine the West Rim experience with a 16-minute helicopter ride into the canyon AND a 20-minute pontoon boat on the Colorado River; OR pair your West Rim experience with a complete tour of the Hoover Dam.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Entrance fees
- Helicopter and boat fees (if tour selected)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What's excluded :
- Grand Canyon Skywalk tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Head to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon to begin your day! You'll make multiple stops throughout the park including Eagle Point, home of the famous Skywalk (additional fee to experience); and Guano Point where you'll experience 360-views of the canyon and beam down at the Colorado River. Your guide will talk about the geology and mining of the canyon and will give you some free time to explore on your own.
Should you choose to upgrade your tour, you'll experience a 16-minute helicopter ride into the canyon along with a 20-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Stop off at the Hoover Dam on your way back to Las Vegas for a quick photo stop. See the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge above that connects Nevada and Arizona. You'll also get a glimpse of the Colorado River.
Should you choose to upgrade your West Rim experience with a complete Hoover Dam tour; you'll get to experience the Power Plant tour inside the Dam, walk across the Dam with your tour guide, and enjoy some free time to check out the Visitor Center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Colorado River, United States
You'll get a chance to see the Colorado River, which flows through seven states (five U.S. states and two Mexican states), at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon as well as at the Hoover Dam.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.