Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach with Heli Landing and Optional Skywalk
Travel by coach and helicopter on an action-packed day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim. It’s one of the Las Vegas tours you can’t miss! You'll ride a helicopter beneath the rim, stop alongside the Colorado River. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim after lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
After hotel pickups are finished we depart immediately to the Grand Canyon. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a six-seater helicopter with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) below! Once on the canyon floor, you'll have 15 minutes to stroll alongside the Colorado River! Fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano and Eagle Points.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arizona's Joshua Tree Forest, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Enjoy 3 hours at the Grand Canyon's West Rim, where you can visit Eagle Point, Guano Point and even walk on the glass Skywalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At Eagle Point, you can explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance.
Optional Upgrade: The big attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Grand Canyon West Rim, home to the old Guano mine. Hot lunch options are available here and are included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Old western style town with a wild west show, amenities and alternate lunch options.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Tour with Grand Canyon Skywalk 4/16/2020 - 11/18/2021
Tour Only 4/1/2016 - 11/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:45 AM - 07:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 4 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.