Grand Canyon West Rim Flightseeing Tour with Optional Heli, Boat & Skywalk
Savor a comprehensive Grand Canyon experience on this morning or afternoon tour from Las Vegas featuring an airplane ride to the West Rim and optional upgrades to include a helicopter flight to the canyon's floor and pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River. See the interplay of light and color on the canyon's walls from the air, and appreciate the immense depth of the Grand Canyon from its floor. Choose to venture out on the glass-bottomed Skywalk suspended over the canyon. Your breathtaking day trip to one of the world's great natural wonders includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
Helicopter and Boat Ride Upgrade:
Throughout your tour, learn about the geology of the Grand Canyon and the various peoples who have called it home from live narration.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 35-minute (approx.) flight each way by fixed-wing airplane to Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Helicopter flight to floor of Grand Canyon (if option selected)
- 15-minute (approx.) pontoon boat ride on Colorado River (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Helicopter flight to floor of Grand Canyon (if option not selected)
- 15-minute (approx.) pontoon boat ride on Colorado River (if option not selected)
- Skywalk ticket (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
After being picked up from your hotel, you will be transported to the Airline Terminal to check in for your flight and tour.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
After departing, you will fly over the Hoover Dam on your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
Pass By: Lake Mead, United States
You will also enjoy views of Lake Mead from above on your way to the Grand Canyon
Pass By: Colorado River
Enjoy a birds eye view of the mighty Colorado River as you make your descent to the Grand Canyon West Airport.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Spend time exploring all that the west rim of the Grand Canyon has to offer. Shuttle service to multiple lookout points is included.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
If you choose this option, you can add the Skywalk to your booking and experience walking 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the Canyon floor on a glass bottom U-shaped bridge that juts out 70 feet from the Canyon's edge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Please note: seat assignments are determined on the day of the tour and are based on the total weight and balance of the aircraft.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.