Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Raft down the mighty Colorado River and along the Grand Canyon’s sheer cliffs. You'll raft through 7 sets of rapids varying in intensity. It's 57-miles on the river that ends at Lake Mead National Park. This tour is the only one day rafting tour through the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon! Transportation from Las Vegas and a boxed lunch in included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- White Water Rafting tour
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Get an early start from Las Vegas and head out to the Hualapai land at the Grand Canyon.
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Arriving at Peach Springs in Arizona, you will then continue on to the Colorado River for your 5.5-hour white-water rafting adventure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Your native Hualapai guide will guide you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 57-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
Return to the lights of Las Vegas by air-conditioned van, arriving at approximately 7:00-8:00pm.
This tour is likely to sell out so book early!
Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids vs the worldwide I-VI classification
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- We recommend you wear shorts and t-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath, tennis shoes or river type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
- We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof bag for your camera (eg ziplock bag), money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The only place a mask is required is on the bus ride to the base of the Grand Canyon. We provide these masks for everyone in your group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.