Grand Cayman Half-Day Private Charter
Come on this private charter where you can spend half the day at three stops of your own choice.
Stingray City, Coral Reef, Starfish or Rum Point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port ship pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and snacks
- Hop on board this wonderful 35 ft. cabin cruiser which will take you on a private cruise to your choice of tree amazing stops. Your choice in stops include: Stingray City, Coral Gardens, Starfish City and Beach or Rum Point, the famous beach location to eat, swim and relax.
You and your private group can decide how long to spend at each location and your local guide and driver will make sure to point out all of the scenic points-of-interest while you cruise through the crystal clear Caribbean waters.
Join the captain, mate and photographer on this adventurous boat ride out to sea. Come interact with the stingrays, starfish and snorkel using complimentary gear to view tropical fish and colorful coral.
Departure Point :Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Only along the Seven Mile Beach area other districts will have to meet at the starting pointMargaritaVille resort, Comfort Suites, Marriott hotel, Ritz Carlton, Westin resort, Sunshine Suites,Kimpton seafire.Ports
- MAIN PORT (ROYAL WATLE TERMINAL) George Town.
- North Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
- South Terminal, 22 S Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per boat. Minimum number of passengers is 6 and maximum number of passenger is 15.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.