Grand Cayman Shore Excursion: Semi-Submarine and Fish Feeding Show
Disembark from your cruise ship and head over to the Atlantis Submarine Center to enjoy a spectacular underwater adventure. You'll submerge in the semi-submarine and capture breathtaking views of an old shipwreck and tropical marine life before heading over to famous Cheeseburger Reef where a diver will feed fish right before your eyes!
per adult from
What's included :
- One hour semi-submarine cruise
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop off
- As your captain maneuvers the Observatory to various locations, you'll view an abundance of marine life and even a historic shipwreck, through large windows. Throughout your tour, a guide will provide an informative yet entertaining narration, in an interactive setting while answering any questions you may have.
The first site you visit is a dramatic shipwreck, the Cali, a steel schooner built in 1900. This ship ran aground 100 yards (90 meters) off the coast of Grand Cayman in 1944. From here, your captain takes you to Cheeseburger Reef. Be sure to have your cameras ready when our diver enters the water and begins to feed the hundreds of multi-colored tropical fish right in front of your window!
Hear more tales of the high seas as the Seaworld Explorer takes you to see the wreck of the Balboa. The Balboa is a 375 foot (115 meter) freighter which traveled from Cayman to Cuba when she encountered one of the worst hurricanes in the island's history on 10 November, 1932. The ship was literally broken into pieces by huge waves as she was bounced along the ocean floor. Much of her cargo of wood was used to reconstruct the buildings seen in George Town today.
The Seaworld Explorer then brings you back to the dock in the heart of George Town where you'll disembark.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Georgetown for your ship's departure. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Tour departs from the Atlantis Adventure Center, a 5-minute walk from the cruise ship pier
Departure Time :Tour departs in the morning and afternoon. Please call upon arrival in Georgetown for exact departure time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair guests may participate if they can stand and are able to safely navigate 10 steps into and out of the semi-submarine
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.