Grand Central Photo Tour
Get a unique look at Grand Central Station through your lens. This photo tour will allow you to capture Grand Central like never before. You'll be allowed to used a tripod to capture motion and get a view from 100 feet up.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- Photography Permit included.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Gain a new perspective on this one of a kind photo tour and workshop inside Grand Central Terminal (often confused with Grand Central Station), New York City's most popular landmark. During this 2.5 hour photography workshop, your will learn how to capture the beauty and grandeur that is Grand Central and improve your digital photography. You will also explore the use of slow shutter speeds to capture the hustle and bustle of the world's largest train terminal. In addition, you will have an opportunity to take an unobstructed photograph of Grand Central's main floor from 100 feet above the main floor. On this unique tour you are also granted the use of a tripod inside Grand Central station, making the slow shutter speed and special affect photographs possible. This is a one-of-a-kind tour not to be missed!
Departure Point :Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by New York City Photo Safari