Grand Central Self-Guided Walking Tour
Welcome to the most famous train station in the country: Grand Central Terminal. This walking tour will take you through the terminal and tell you everything you need to know about its fascinating history. This guide will help you to take the tour of the Grand Central Terminal at your own pace.
This self-guided tour allows you to explore New York’s historic wonders with maximum flexibility and value.
Here's how it works: Within 30 min, we'll send you two things: a unique password and an app. Download the app onto your phone and enter the password. Then download the tour inside. When you arrive, launch the app and simply follow the instructions! Stick to our recommended route.
Uncertain Travel Date? The tour’s valid for 30 days from booking!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Audios and Text
- Online Support
What's excluded :
- Admission to Paid Attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Grand Central Terminal is a commuter rail terminal located at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Grand Central is the southern terminus of the Metro-North Railroad's Harlem, Hudson and New Haven Lines, serving the northern parts of the New York metropolitan area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Grand Central - 42 St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Departure Time :6/26/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.