Grand Circle Island Experience from Waikiki Oahu
Enjoy Grand Circle Island experience tour with breathtaking views of Amelia Earhart Lookout on Diamond Head, snorkeling on the Turtle Beach, admire Chinaman’s Hat in front of Kualoa mountains, visit Dole Plantation, snorkeling on the Turtle Beach & more. Embrace the beauty of Makapu’u Point for wonderful photo opportunities. Join our tour experts as you witness famous beaches, lush valleys, ancient Hawaiian grounds, and the world-famous Dole Plantation.
Discover a different side of Oahu and explore the ecology and natural landscapes of Hawaii with us. Book your sightseeing experience today!
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Waterfall
What's excluded :
- No Purses or Bags* allowed in the park. Baggage storage is available for a nominal fee of $3 per bag at National Park entrance. Please do not leave valuables in the vehicles.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waimea Waterfall, Oahu, HI
Amelia Earhart Lookout on Diamond Head
Volcanic lava tube (Halona Blowhole)
Makapu’u Point (Oahu’s most eastern point)
Macadamia Nut sampling at a tropical farm
Admire Chinaman’s Hat in front of Kualoa mountains where Jurassic Park was filmed
Lunch at one of the Oahu’s famous North Shore Shrimp Stands (other options available)
Admire the waves at Oahu’s famous Sunset Beach
90 minutes of snorkeling on the Turtle Beach (gear provided)
Visit the world-famous Dole Plantation
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most major hotels in Waikiki
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.