Grand City Bike Tour
You want to get to know Valencia, but you just have a few days to explore its beauty? Then this three and a half hours Valencia bikes tour is perfect for you! On a bike, we will be able to see a lot of this wonderful city, and still have time to look closely at some very interesting spots.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- 1 pump per group
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Oceanografic Valencia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pelican Bike Rentals | Rent bike, rent e-scooter, rent e-bike, alquiler bicicletas, alquiler patinetes electricós., Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Start in our office.
Stop At: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
A unique square of the old town with a thousand-year history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Torres de Serranos, Plaza Fueros, Valencia Spain
The remains of the ancient fortress of the old town with watchtowers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jardi del Turia, Avenida Manuel de Falla S/N, 46015, Valencia Spain
An amazingly beautiful park with a large abundance of exotic trees
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
The last destination of this bike tour of Valencia will be to the very end of this beautiful park. The impressive buildings of the City of Arts and Sciences were built by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava and Felix Candela. In 1996, the construction of this huge complex started, and in 2005 the Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia was inaugurated as the last building of the 12 Treasures of Spain.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Oceanografic Valencia, Carrer Eduardo Primo Yufera, 1, 46013, Valencia Spain
The Oceanographic is an oceanarium situated in the east of the city of Valencia, Spain, where different marine habitats are represented. It was designed by the architect Félix Candela and the structural engineers Alberto Domingo and Carlos Lázaro. It is integrated inside the cultural complex known as the Ciutat de les Arts i de les Ciències (City of Arts and Sciences). It was opened on 14 February 2003.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Valencia, Muelle del Grau, s/n, 46024, Valencia Spain
One of the largest ports in Europe.The Royal Yacht Club and modern art objects will be interesting and accessible to you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Bike Rentals | Rent bike, rent e-scooter, rent e-bike, alquiler bicicletas, alquiler patinetes electricós., Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Retern in our office.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :12/10/2020 - 1/28/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.