Grand City Tour
We will show you the most interesting places in Prague during a 1.5 hour long ride. Commentary can be chosen of 14th world languages.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Single-use hygienic headphones
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stare Mesto (Old Town), Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague, Bohemia
Notable places in the Old Town include Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock. The Jewish quarter is located in the northwest corner of Old Town heading towards the Vltava. Charles Bridge connects Old Town with Lesser Town.
Pass By: Nove Mesto (New Town), Nove Mesto (New Town), Prague, Bohemia
New Town's most famous landmark is Wenceslas Square, which was originally built as a horsemarket and now functions as a center of commerce and tourism. In the 15th century, the Novoměstská radnice, or New Town Hall, was the site of the first of the three defenestrations of Prague.
U Fleků beer hall
Pass By: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
Baroque architecture predominates in Malá Strana, but the history of the district dates back to far before the Baroque era. Baroque architecture eventually dominated when the style was implanted on Malá Strana after the destructive fires in 1541.
Points of interest
St. Nicholas Church.
Church of Our Lady Victorious
Petřín lookout tower
and many others
Pass By: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
The castle is one of the biggest in the world at about 570 metres in length and an average of about 130 metres wide. Its history stretches back to the 9th century. St Vitus Cathedral is located in the castle area.
Most of the district consists of noble historical palaces.
Pass By: Strahov stadium, Vanickova Vaničkova, Prague 160 00 Czech Republic
Strahov Stadium was built for displays of synchronized gymnastics on a massive scale, with a field three times as long as and three times as wide as the standard Association football pitch. It has a capacity of 250,000 spectators, of which is 56,000 seating, making it the largest stadium and the second largest sports venue ever built. The stadium is sited on Petřín Hill overlooking the old city.
The stadium has been on the list of UNESCO cultural heritage sites since 2003.
Departure Point :Wilsonova 8, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.