GRAND CYCLING TOUR and ADVENTURE in Riviera Maya
This trip will take you to discover the southeast Mexican region, visit archaeological sites, magical towns, beaches and cenotes. You will visit the best adventure parks in the Riviera Maya.
The journey begins in Merida, Yucatan’s amazing main city full of culture and beautiful architecture.
• Ride more than 1000 km in 9 days
• Wonderful views along the way.
• Experience the real essence of Mexico
• Visit cenotes and beautiful Caribbean beaches.
• Visit Maya culture and archeology
• Enjoy adventure parks in the middle of the jungle
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - All breakfast are included in this tour
- Lunch - All the Lunches are included in this tour
- Dinner - All the dinners are included in this tour
- Bottled water - included during this tour
- Use of bicycle
- All Accommodations in Double Occupation
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic Beverages - Only some alcoholic beverages are included in the All Inclusive Parks visits.
- Once the customer book the trip, NOMAD will pick them up at the International Airport in Merida Yucatan and will drive them to the Hyatt Regency hotel, to check in and make the welcoming speech with all NOMAD's Staff.
We are the only agency in Mexico who can take you to ride long distance trips visiting many points of interest, our experience talk for us, with more than 25 year of experience of our cycling guides we are sure that you will be safe and will have a lot of fun. This tour is full of adventure, cycling distance, beautiful places, great effort on the bicycle, knowledge of the route and the places we visit, great mexican food and much more. You will visit:
Playa del Carmen
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can find NOMAD's Staff by the NOMAD's Flag and shirt.Airports
- Mérida International Airport, 97255 Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.