Grand Ole Opry House Guided Backstage Tour
Go behind the curtain on a guided backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, the concert hall that made Nashville the capital of country music. Walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look behind the scenes at the legendary venue—a must-see attraction on a visit to Music City! Choose from a daytime or post-show tour, led by a knowledgeable guide.
Take a seat in our custom-built theater as the entire room comes to life with music, state-of-the-art special effects, 3D film images, priceless archival footage, and superstar hosts Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. Your insider guide will share stories about the Opry, and take you to the artist entrance where legends, superstars and new artists alike walk into the Opry House on the night of a show.
You may even have the chance to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle as generations of artists have done. Tours may also make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of Hee Haw.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Backstage Tour of the famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville
- Hear stories about the Grand Ole Opry and Country Music greats from Minnie Pearl to Carrie Underwood
- View the Artist Entrance where performers walk into the Opry House on the night of an Opry show
- Watch an intro film narrated by Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood in the Opry's new theater
- You may have the chance to step on stage into the famed wooden circle
- Tours may also make a stop in Studio A, a live television studio and former home of "Hee Haw"
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Grand Ole Opry
What's excluded :
- Grand Ole Opry Show Admission
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
Join one of our insider tour guides for an exclusive backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House and get an intimate look at the people, places, and stories behind the show that made country music famous.
Daytime tours start with our state-of-the-art Circle Room theater experience, hosted by Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. Then, set off on your all-access look at the stars' dressing rooms, backstage areas, and even get a chance to stand in the spotlight on the legendary Opry stage.* It's the ultimate country fan experience .
Please note, Opry Daytime Tours are timed experiences. Should you be late for your tour time, you run the risk of not receiving a tour based on our other bookings. Tickets will not be refunded.
*Stage access subject to Opry House schedule and availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please Note: Due to the high popularity of this tour, times may sell out in advanced. Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tours depart every 15 minutes. In the event your selected tour time is not available, you will be placed on the next available departure time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- We’re operating with limited capacity and a reduced number of guests during each backstage tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.