Grand Pacific Trike or Harley Davidson Tour
Enjoy a 5 - 6 hour chauffeured trike or Harley Davidson ride through Sydney's Royal National Park then briefly stopping at Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops Lookout) before continuing over the spectacular Sea Cliff Bridge and then down the coastal townships and beaches to Bulli Beach Cafe for coffee or tea before we head back via the Pacific Motorway. This Tour includes helmets, jackets and gloves. See the South Coast like never before on the back of a trike or Harley Davidson motorcycle.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Trike or Bike tour (dependent on mode of transport chosen)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (on trike and Harley Softail only)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Sydney CBD hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets, Jackets and Gloves
- Special needs passengers catered for (contact Trike Trips for assistance)
- Able to take children under 8 years on the trikes when accompanied by an adult
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sir Bertram Stevens Dr, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
This tour will take you through Sydney's Royal National Park, the oldest National Park in the world.
Stop At: Stanwell Tops Lookout, Longview Crescent, Stanwell Tops NSW 2508, Australia
We will have a brief stop at Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops Lookout) to view the Pacific Ocean and beautiful coastline below and maybe catch a glimpse of a hang glider or two.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Sea Cliff Bridge, Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Clifton NSW 2515, Australia
We will continue the tour over the spectacular Sea Cliff Bridge and travel through the numerous small towns and villages that dot the coast.
Stop At: Bulli Beach Cafe, 68 Trinity Row, Bulli NSW 2516, Australia
When we arrive at the township of Bulli we can stop for coffee or tea at the Bulli Beach Cafe before returning home via Bulli Pass and the Old Princes Highway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels within the Sydney CBD and;Circular Quay - adjacent to Wharf Number 2 or; Other locations as agreed
Departure Time :7/2/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to ALL travellers
- Children must be 8 years or over to travel on the trikes
- Children must be 12 years or over to travel on the motorcycles
- Children 8 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult on trikes
- Dress code is smart casual and long trousers and enclosed footwear MUST be worn
- Individual passengers for the trikes CANNOT weight more than 115 kg/253 lbs
- Near public transportation
- Combined passenger weight limit on trikes is 225 kg/495 lbs and 120 kg/265 lbs on motorcycles
- Trikes carry two (2) passengers. A minimum of two (2) people per trike booking is required
- Please advise when booking whether the tour you wish to take is for a trike or motorcycle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.