Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour
This four hour interpretive tour will focus on the varied wintering wildlife found in and around Grand Teton National Park and the National Elk Refuge. We will have the opportunity to view Moose, Bison, Elk, Deer, Big Horn Sheep, Big Horn Sheep, Bald Eagle and more in their natural habitat. In addition to the fantastic wildlife to be encountered, the beauty of the Grand Teton Mountain range will also be a highlight of the trip. Small group size will ensure a personalized tour and exceptional customer service. With a start time at 8:30am or 1:30 pm you will have time to plan other activities in the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fees to Grand Teton National Park
- We are happy to pick you up at your place of lodging anywhere within Jackson or Teton Village. Plan on having eaten breakfast as we will depart directly for the tour. We generally start the day exploring the “Mille Butte” area of the Elk Refuge, big horn sheep and elk will be our main points of interest in this area. Both Elk and Big Horn Sheep find themselves wintering on the refuge, a guaranteed sight most days! Feel free to view these fantastic animals up close through our spotting scopes and field glasses, many times with Big Horn Sheep right alongside the vehicle! We will head north from here into Grand Teton National Park itself. Scenic photography opportunities abound as we proceed north exploring various points of interests including the Kelly Road, (common area to spot moose) Teton Point Overlook, Snake River Overlook, Elk Ranch Flats, and more! Breathtaking scenery at every turn, and always the chance to encounter Moose and Bison in this area of Grand Teton. We’ll have you back at your place of lodging in a little over 4 hrs, waters, snacks, and use of optics provided.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress accordingly for weather.
- Bring your park pass if you have purchased one already.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.