Grand Tour Full Day Jeep Safari from Larnaca
Here is a chance to travel deep inside the island's interior to see and experience villages and forested landscapes not often visited by tourists.Our adventurous itinerary uses a combination of small asphalt roads and well-maintained dirt tracks to bring nature and culture together. The goal is to show the best and most real side of Cyprus ad to provide maximum contact with local people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch (any special dietary requirements must be communicated in advance)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Village Lefkara, Timiou Stavrou 2, Pano Lefkara 7700 Cyprus
Drive to Lefkara village via the Dipotamos off-road. Visit of the village with a free welcome drink.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: Mesa Potamos Waterfalls, Platres Cyprus
After a Cyprus coffee preparation, drive to Mesa Potamos forest off-road. Mini-trek.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
Drive to Platres village for lunch with wine or soft drink
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
After visit of a mountain waterfall, drive and visit of Omodos village for relax, stroll or coffee.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting time 8:15am from hotel entrance if no other communicated. Meeting points within walking distance may be assigned.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Driver acts as a guide
- Subject to favorable weather conditions and/or availability. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Driver/guide will wear face mask and gloves for safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.