Grand Tour Jeep Safari - Kykkos Monastery (From Paphos)
The trip starts from Paphos and takes you deep inside the heart of the Cyprus to see off-the-beaten track locations and wilderness areas. It’s a day filled with spectacular landscapes, little known picturesque villages, clean rivers, pristine air, flora and fauna, cliffs, vineyards, monasteries and churches. We top it off with delicious local food and great wine in a traditional village taverna.
Don’t forget to bring your camera for amazing and unforgettable photos
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Troodos Mountains, Troodos Cyprus
Travelers will experience the beauty of Troodos mountains with its picturesque traditional villages, pine forests, churches, stone build bridges built by the Venetians and the most holy monastery on the island Kykko Monastery
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kelefos bridge, Unnamed Rd, Cyprus
We journey deep into the Troodos Forests to visit an amazing stone bridge, built in Venetians over an actively flowing stream. There's a chance for a small mini-trek (optional) througt the forest on the way to the river.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kykkos Monastery (Panagia tou Kykkou), 20km (12 miles) W of Pedoulas village, Pedoulas Cyprus
A 'must-see' attraction in the middle of the forest, Kykkos is by far the largest and most important monastery on the island, indeed one of the most prominent monasteries in the entire eastern Orthodox world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up of participants from their hotels in Pafos. As pick up times vary from hotel to hotel we will send you the pick up time via message once the booking is fully completed and the accommodation name provided
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Cyprus Excursions